Janathan Allen, Esq., partner at Allen Barron, Inc. and Janathan L. Allen, APC, will be presenting a seminar on California corporate tax updates on Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 at the Courtyard San Diego in Mission Valley/Hotel Circle. Daniel Passmore, J.D., LL.M. and Daria S. Brovchenko, Esq. from our office will also be presenting with Ms. Allen. The seminar will focus on the latest updates on California business taxes and how you can prosper in site of complex laws and changing legal standards. Attendees will also discover what Federal income tax reforms may be around the corner, and the seminar will focus on not only California tax issues, but Federal tax issues as well.
Some important agenda items for this seminar include:
- Equity and Fariness in Sales Tax
- Uncollected Taxes – The Under the Table Transactions
- Entities Subject to Tax
- Corporate Tax Changes on the Horizon
- Apportionment Calculation
- Issues for Foreign Companies Doing Business in California
- Personal Income Tax – Issues, Trends and Changes in Tax Law
- International Tax Issues
- When You Get in Trouble – Tax Controversy
The seminar is being presented through Lorman Education Services. To sign-up for this all-day seminar, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at www.lorman.com/ID390426. You can also give them a call at 866-352-9539. Use Priority Code 15400 and Discount Code T1054444 and save 20% on the registration fee.