Janathan Allen Presents at “Trusts: The Ultimate Guide” – December 17 & 18 2019
Janathan Allen will present at a 2 day seminar: “Trusts: The Ultimate Guide. The program takes place December 17 and 18 2019 at the Handlery Hotel San Diego, located at 950 Hotel Circle North in San Diego. The AB Seminar Trusts The Ultimate Guide provides additional information about the content of the sessions and how you can participate.
Join Janathan Allen at a CPE Seminar “Probate: Your A – Z Guide” – January 27, 2020
Janathan Allen will present as part of the faculty of a National Business Institute CLE/CPE seminar regarding the key steps, forms, tax and legal aspects of administering an estate. The program takes place January 27, 2020 at the Hilton Garden Inn, San Diego Mission Valley/Stadium, located at 3805 Murphy Canyon Road in San Diego.
Janathan Allen Authors an Article for Major Expat Resource “The American” – “Rig Your Financial Ship for the Coming Storm”
Janathan Allen continues to be featured in current issues of “The American,” the leading magazine for Americans living, working and visiting the UK. This publication focuses on US expats, and Jan’s article Rig Your Financial Ship for the Coming Storm” focuses on the coming hard Brexit and what US expats can do to weather the storm.
Janathan Allen Authors an Article for Major Expat Resource “The American” – “The Forecast is Stormy”
Janathan Allen continues to be featured in current issues of “The American,” the leading magazine for Americans living, working and visiting the UK. This publication focuses on US expats, and Jan’s article “The Forecast is Stormy” focuses on the financial and tax strategies to prepare for Brexit.
Janathan Allen Authors an Article for Major Expat Resource “The American” – “2019 Expat Tax Challenges”
Janathan Allen is featured in the current issue of “The American,” the leading magazine for Americans living, working and visiting the UK. This publication focuses on US expats, and Jan’s article 2019 Expat Tax Challenges” focuses on reducing risk and tax exposure for American expatriates. Jan is also quoted in a related article “Brexit for Americans” – What will happen to overseas Americans when (if?) Britain leaves the EU?
“Some of our experts and contributors share their thoughts – practical, serious, funny and poignant.”
Jan Allen Spoke at the North San Diego Business Chamber’s
“2019 Employment Law Changes and Challenges”
Date: November 26, 2018
Where: Cathedral Catholic High School Assisi Hall 5555 Del Mar Heights Road San Diego, CA 92130
Learn what employment law changes and challenges businesses will face in 2019 and how these laws will impact your company’s bottom line.Topics to include, but not limited to:
- New 2019 Laws
- Time off
- Contractor or Employee?
- New Laws
- Know the difference
- Your Risk in Non-Compliance
December 12, 2018 Jan Allen Served on the CLE Faculty for:
“Estate Planning and Administration for Family Businesses”
“Protecting the Family and Maximizing the Value of the Business”
How to Protect the Family Business Assets and Ensure a Smooth Transfer
Estate planning and administration for business owners requires specialized knowledge and tools to ensure the best client representation. This legal course will give you the knowledge and skills to preserve the legacy your clients have worked their entire lives to build. Explore the tools and opportunities unique to family businesses to help make good sense of difficult legal and financial policies. Learn what you need to know about taxes, wills, trusts, valuations, and other key elements. Help your clients take care of their estate planning and administration needs and their family’s future – register today!
- Explore the deciding factors in choosing the right business entity when planning ownership transfer.
- Take full advantage of valuation discounts.
- Employ all available tools for transferring assets and preserving wealth.
- Tackle top methods of business valuation and their consequences in estate planning and tax.
- Review a sample buy-sell agreement and get tips on transferring to third parties most beneficially.
- Learn how to navigate an estate administration that involves a family business: with or without express instructions for transfer in a will or other transfer documents.
- Protect the value of the family business: help executors act in their full authority and in the best interests of the estate.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar is designed for:
- Estate Planners
- Accountants and CPAs
- Tax Professionals
- Trust Officers
- Determining the Consequences of Business Entity Choice (LLCs, S-Corps and C-Corps, Corps, etc.)
- Medicaid and LTC Planning: A How-to Guide
- Transferring the Business Within the Family
- Using Buy-Sell Agreements and Insurance, Transfers to Third Parties
- Tax Considerations in Transferring a Family Business
- Legal Ethics
- How to Navigate a Family Business Through Probate
In the News
Congratulations to Janathan Allen, who has been named to the North San Diego Business Chamber’s Board of Directors for 2017-2018.
You May Have Noticed an article on Jan in the Local Pomerado Newspaper Group:
You may have noticed our presence in the San Diego Business Journal: