When it comes to business transactions, Americans and Europeans do some things similarly, and other things rather differently. In certain respects, a typical American transaction may be virtually unrecognizable from a transaction in most parts of Europe. If you are thinking about doing business in Europe you will need an integrated legal, tax, accounting and business firm to guide you.
It is easy to get excited about commercial opportunities without considering what those opportunities look like from a tax and accounting perspective. That’s where we can help bring a holistic view of all the important elements required for long-term success in the U.K., Ireland or on the Continent.
Providing Guidance On Essential Issues: Strategy, Entities, Tax And Accounting
At Janathan L. Allen, APC and Allen Barron, we have extensive experience advising businesses regarding multiple aspects of their operations in Europe:
- We work with American and Europe-based companies to develop viable international transactional plans.
- We understand how to form entities in Europe and what type of entities are advantageous to U.S. companies pursuing international business opportunities.
- We are knowledgeable in all aspects of international tax planning.
- We have formidable accounting capabilities, domestic and foreign.
- Our attorneys are highly experienced in resolving international tax controversies involving the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and numerous other authorities.
To succeed in Europe, you need to know what you’re doing. We can help you prevent problems before they happen and solve problems when they do occur.
Janathan L. Allen, APC and Allen Barron are based in San Diego, California, and we work all over the world. If you would like to learn more about doing business in Europe we invite you to contact Allen Barron or call 866-631-3470 for a free consultation with one of our lawyers or international business consultants.